Virtual workouts have become increasingly popular in recent years, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. They provide a convenient and flexible way to exercise from the comfort of your own home.
Our virtual training sessions are everything you would get in a normal in person fitness training session from the comfort of your own home. Whatever equipment you have is not an issue, our trainers will work with you to come up with plan based on your space and equipment you have available..
Sessions are typically done via zoom or FaceTime and your trainer is there focusing on you the whole time. We offer both 1 on 1 and semi private group virtual training. Some of the benefits of virtual training are listed below.
- Convenience: Virtual workouts can be done from anywhere, at any time. This means you can fit a workout into your busy schedule without having to leave your home or office.
- Cost-effective: Virtual workouts are less expensive than gym memberships or in-person classes, without the need for expensive equipment
- Variety: With virtual workouts, you have access to a wide variety of workout programs and instructors. You can choose from yoga, Pilates, HIIT, strength training, and more.
- Flexibility: Virtual workouts offer flexibility in terms of workout length and intensity. You can choose a quick 10-minute workout or a more challenging 60-minute session.
- Personalization: Many virtual workout programs allow you to personalize your workouts based on your fitness level, goals, and preferences.
- Accountability: Virtual workouts often come with built-in accountability tools, such as progress tracking and community support.
- Privacy: Virtual workouts provide a level of privacy that you may not get in a traditional gym setting. You can workout in the comfort of your own home without worrying about others watching you.
Overall, virtual workouts offer a convenient, cost-effective, and flexible way to stay active and healthy. They provide access to a wide variety of workouts and instructors, while also allowing for personalization and privacy.
For more information call (718) 702- 4540 or fill out our short form and schedule a free virtual training session.
For more information call (718) 702- 4540 or fill out our short form.